Apr 26, 2008

Francois Fillon said in turn take a share error



Francois Fillon said in turn take a share error

The Prime Minister, Francois Fillon, recognizes, as President Nicolas Sarkozy has done this week, having committed errors in government communications during the past year.

"I assume my part of error," he said in an interview with the Journal du Dimanche, arguing that the government should have shown more combative face criticism from the leftist opposition.

"I particularly regret not having been at that time, more offensive facing a left travestissait truth with numbers and false arguments architecture," says Francois Fillon.

"We would have had to fight this false and irresponsible speech with more firmness. I thought it was so far removed from reality that it would not take in public opinion. I have been wrong," he said yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home